May your rolls be Critical, and your enemies Nerfed.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Character-ize yourselves!

I have found a wonderful resource on the web that allows you to find out what kind of D&D character you are! This site is actually rather accurate, unlike most of those "What[insert pop-culture reference] are you?!" surveys that frequently appear more and more on social networking sites. All that is required is a 130 question survey (not as bad as it sounds) about actions you might take when presented with certain circumstances.

I found the process to be rather enjoyable, actually. It allows for some personal introspection, as many of the questions are actually rather unique. All in all, a good resource for fun and education. Meanwhile, after you are done it gives you a rather detailed description of your character, as well as the statistics on how your answers are broken down.

Here is a link to the survey. Hope everyone can enjoy it!

Ah, and yes, I took it myself, but I will only post the results if great enough interest is shown!

1 comment:

  1. So as I said, I am posting my own quiz results in the hopes of garnering a bit of attention.

    I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Fighter/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)


    Ability Scores:

    Strength-16

    Dexterity-18

    Constitution-18

    Intelligence-18

    Wisdom-17

    Charisma-17

    ReplyDelete