So I have decided to create a blog in order to spread the word about possibly the most wonderful and epic game ever created: Dungeons and Dragons.
Now I know that I probably lost a lot of viewers just with that first sentence, but for those of you still with me here, I give you my thanks and accolades. This is a place for gamers to thrive! This is a place for imaginative thinkers, philosophers, D20 lovers, and gamers of all sorts. Most of all, this is a place for fellow Nerds.
This site (which with any amount of luck and late night rambling sessions) will be a place for waxing game philosophical for anyone who wanders the internet late at night looking for something to do.
Let it all out, my fellow Nerds; comment, argue, laugh, and learn.
This is your DM, Torin the Badger, signing off till next time. May your rolls always be critical, and your enemies heavily nerfed.
No comments:
Post a Comment